dimecres, 29 d’abril del 2009

Formal letter sample

Carrer Santa Anna 3,
202600 Lleida
29th April 2009
The Manager
Channel 6
23 Main street
London N1 6EG

Dear Mr Green,

I saw your advertisement on your website for people to appear on your show " I want to be famous".
I am writing to apply because I think I have the kind of talent you are looking for. I am very musical, I can sing and play the guitar very well. Although I haven't made any professional appearances, I have played in our school talent show. I did not win but I came second. All my friends think that if I were chosen, I would have many chances of winning the contest. Believe me, I'm a real showman.I would not disappoint anyone. I can also tell jokes and I make people laugh quite easily.
I'm enclosing a recent photograph and my full CV for you reference. I'm sure that if you choose me to participate in the auditions you won't regret it.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Yours sincerely,

Miquel Blanco